Friday, August 11, 2006

Make it so

Red Alert! Red Alert! (think of me saying that in my best Captain Picard voice) Apparently a plot to blow up airplanes traveling from London to the US was discovered. Currently you cannot carry any liquid or gel onto a plane in your carry on luggage. Baby formula and medicine are still allowed. That got me thinking (well of course it did, or else I wouldn't be posting a random thought), would it possible to get on board a plane with a combustible liquid inside an implant? Breast, Butt, Cheek, Chin, Penis, whatever. I'm just curious because it seems to me that we are heading toward a day when you won't be able to get on a plane without a complete body x-ray and scan. It's going to take at least 24 hours to go anywhere because the scanning process is going to take so long. Of course if they would just hurry up and invent the Star Trek transporter none of this would be necessary. Beam me to Cancun, Scotty!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! The Transporter! Why has it not been created, yet? We have the #1 self opening doors, #2 the computer, #3 the floppy for the computer, #4 the CAT Scan, etc!