Wednesday, July 23, 2008

See you in October.

I’m going on a hiatus from "Random Thoughts" until October in order to devote more attention to a film written by this blog's founder Michael Hew, which I directed entitled "The Likes of Us".

I want to thank the 3 or 4 of you who read this blog regularly for your responses, contributions and feedback.
Being invited to write on my friend’s blog, regarding just about anything that comes to mind or worries me has been a great privilege and largely responsible for what's left of my sanity in these times. Michael asked me to write about whatever came to mind. Increasingly what has come to mind this year has been politics and the law.

I’ll return to what will surely be a hurricane (or shit storm) of politics, crime and scandal, just before the presidential elections. I hope to also start contributing to the blog Michael Hew has created devoted to the motion picture we are racing to finish as well, with news and updates of our struggles in the festival circuits and with the distribution channels.

Good luck to all,
…and to our friends in Louisiana, Canada and France -Bon chance!

-SJ

No comments: