Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Because We All Need a Laugh...


Hold on. Take a deep breath... Ralph Nader is running for president.

Remember (back in whatever month it was) when we announced it here, and I subsequently begged Mr. Nader to go home, or straight to hell, whichever was closest?

We'll I'll be damned.

He is still running, have a look here at this website.

I really don't have much to say that I haven't already said on the subject of Ralph Nader and the danger he poses to putting any Democrat in the oval office. There's certainly not much more I can say for the respect I have for him as our nation's preeminent consumer advocate and champion. The whole world owes him profound thanks for the seat belt. But seriously, he needs to stay home. Mr. Nader needs to stop being a dick, and stay home.

This is pathetic, disastrous egomania... So why can't I stop laughing?

-SJ

No comments: